Welcome to the Modern Emergency ID Card website (the “Site”). Through the Site, you have access to a variety of resources and content. These may include: (a) software and software as a service offerings (“Software”); (b) Web pages, data, messages, text, images, photographs, graphics, audio and video such as podcasts and Webcasts, and documents such as press releases, white papers and product data sheets (“Materials”);
2. Use of App Software Your use of the MEIDC App software is subject to all agreements such as a license agreement or user agreement that accompanies or is included with the App Software, ordering documents, exhibits, and other terms and conditions that apply (“License Terms”). In the event that Software is provided on or through the Site and is not licensed for your use through License Terms specific to the Software, you may use the Software subject to the following: (a) the Software may be used solely for your personal, informational, noncommercial purposes; (b) the Software may not be modified or altered in any way; and (c) the Software may not be redistributed.
3. Use of Materials You may download, store, display on your computer, view, listen to, play and print Materials that MEIDC LLC publishes or broadcasts on the Site or makes available for download through the Site subject to the following: (a) the Materials may be used solely for your personal, informational, noncommercial purposes; (b) the Materials Thursday, December 17, 2015 2 may not be modified or altered in any way; and (c) the Materials may not be redistributed. All online sharing must have attribution linking back to this website.
4. Reservation of Rights The Site and Content provided on or through the Site are the intellectual property and copyrighted works of MEIDC LLC or a third party provider. All rights, title and interest not expressly granted with respect to the Site and Content provided on or through the Site are reserved. All Content is provided on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis, and MEIDC LLC reserves the right to terminate the permissions granted to you in Sections 2, 3 above and your use of the Content at any time.
5. Your Content You agree that you will only upload, share, post, publish, transmit, or otherwise make available (“Share”) on or through the Site Content that you have the right and authority to Share and for which you have the right and authority to grant to MEIDC LLC all of the licenses and rights set forth herein. By Sharing Content, you grant MEIDC LLC a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive, fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, broadcast, transmit and distribute the Content for any purpose and in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. This includes, without limitation, the right to incorporate or implement the Content into any MEIDC LLC product or service, and to display, market, sublicense and distribute the Content as incorporated or embedded in any product or service distributed or offered by MEIDC LLC without compensation to you. You warrant that: (a) you have the right and authority to grant this license; (b) MEIDC LLC can exercise of the rights granted pursuant to this license will not infringe or otherwise violate any third party rights; and (c) all so-called moral rights in the Content have been waived to the full extent allowed by law.
You agree that you will neither use the Site in a manner, nor Share any Content, that: (a) is false or misleading; (b) is defamatory, derogatory, degrading or harassing of another or constitutes a personal attack; (c) invades another’s privacy or includes, copies or transmits another’s confidential, sensitive or personal information; (d) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual; (e) is obscene or not in good taste; (f) violates or infringes or promotes the violation or infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights; (g) you do not have the right and authority to Share and grant the necessary rights and licenses for; (h) violates or promotes the violation of any applicable laws or regulations; (i) contains a solicitation of funds, goods or services, or promotes or advertises goods or services; or (j) contains any viruses, Trojan horses, or other components designed to limit or harm the functionality of a computer. MEIDC LLC may report you to the relevant authorities and may act under the fullest extent of applicable laws if you transmit or upload content intended or designed to cause harm.
6. Security, Passwords and Means of Accessing the Site and Content You agree not to access or use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any MEIDC LLC accounts, computer systems, servers or networks. You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any parts of the Site or any MEIDC LLC accounts, computer systems or networks. You agree not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any MEIDC LLC accounts, computer systems or networks. You agree not to use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site or any MEIDC LLC accounts, computer systems or networks without MEIDC LLC express written permission.
8. Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services The Site provides links to Web sites and access to Content, products and services of third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. MEIDC LLC is not responsible for third party Content provided on or through the Site or for any changes or updates to such third party sites, and you bear all risks associated with the access to, and use of, such Web sites and third party Content, products and services.
9. Disclaimer EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. MEIDC LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL
WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. MEIDC LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. ANY CONTENT ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS USED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. MEIDC LLC SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF CONTENT.
MEIDC LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO, AND MONITOR THE USE OF, THE SITE AND CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
10 Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL MEIDC LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF LIFE, HEALTH, PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR DATA USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE WEBSITE, MEIDC APPLICATION, OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE MEIDC ID SYSTEM.
11. Availability of Products Information on the Site may reference or cross-reference MEIDC LLC products, programs, or services that might not be available in your location. Such references do not imply that MEIDC LLC plans to make such products, programs, or services available in your location. Please contact customer service for more information.
12. Applicable Laws All matters relating to your access to, and use of, the Site and Content provided on or through or uploaded to the Site shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the State of California. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, the Site or Content shall be instituted in a state or federal court in Orange County, California. You and MEIDC LLC agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
13. Copyright/Trademark Copyright©2014- 2016MEIDC and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. MEIDC ID+ is registered trademark of MEIDC LLC. Other names appearing on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.